1. People cry not because they’re weak, it’s because they’ve been strong for too long.
2. If you love two people at the same time, choose the second one. Because if you really loved the first one, you wouldn’t have fallen for the second.
3. The only creatures that are evolved enough to convey pure love are dogs and infants.
4. You use your money to buy privacy because during most of your life you aren’t allowed to be normal.
5. When I see someone who just follows their dream and succeeds, and just does basically what they want to do and doesn’t have to answer to anyone, obviously not harming anyone, that’s great.
6. It’s only a bad day, not a bad life.
7. I think the thing to do is enjoy the ride while you’re on it.
8. I like the challenge of trying different things and wondering whether it’s going to work or whether I’m going to fall flat on my face.
9. We’re all damaged in our own way. Nobody’s perfect. I think we’re all somewhat screwy. Every single one of us.
10. Laugh as much as you breathe and love as long as you live.
11. You can close your eyes to the things you don’t want to see, but you can’t close your heart to the things you don’t want to feel.
12. One day the people that didn’t believe in you will tell everyone how they met you.
13. Just keep moving forward, and don’t give a sh*t about what anyone thinks. Do what you have to do, for you.
14. Tomorrow it’ll all be over, then I’ll have to go back to selling pens again.
15. I am doing things that are true to me. The only thing I have a problem with is being labelled.