1. The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others.
2. I will not let anyone walk through my mind with their dirty feet.
3. We need not wait to see what others do.
4. An ounce of practice is worth a thousand words.
5. Nonviolence is a weapon of the strong.
6. In a gentle way, you can shake the world.
7. Nobody can hurt me without my permission.
8. A man is but the product of his thoughts; what he thinks, he becomes.
9. It is health that is real wealth and not pieces of gold and silver.
10. Earth provides enough to satisfy every man’s needs, but not every man’s greed.
11. Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.
12. Change yourself – you are in control.
13. The difference between what we do and what we are capable of doing would suffice to solve most of the world’s problems.
14. You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty.
15. Self-respect knows no considerations.
16. We may stumble and fall but shall rise again; it should be enough if we did not run away from the battle.
17. Without action, you aren’t going anywhere.
18. Those who know how to think need no teachers.
19. Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes.
20. Honest disagreement is often a good sign of progress.