1. I defeat my enemies when I make them my friends.
2. Open your arms to change but don’t let go of your values.
3. True change is within; leave the outside as it is.
4. If you think you are too small to make a difference, try sleeping with a mosquito.
5. The goal is not to be better than the other man, but your previous self.
6. The more you are motivated by love, the more fearless and free your action will be.
7. People take different roads seeking fulfillment and happiness. Just because they’re not on your road doesn’t mean they’ve gotten lost.
8. Happiness is not something ready-made. It comes from your own actions.
9. Optimism leads to success; pessimism leads to defeat.
10. Remember that sometimes not getting what you want is a wonderful stroke of luck.
11. Work for peace in your heart and in the world.
12. Never give up. No matter what is going on. Never give up.
13. A disciplined mind leads to happiness, and an undisciplined mind leads to suffering.
14. In order to carry a positive action we must develop here a positive vision.
15. In order to become prosperous, a person must initially work very hard, so he or she has to sacrifice a lot of leisure time.
16. Calm mind brings inner strength and self-confidence, so that’s very important for good health.
17. I find hope in the darkest of days, and focus in the brightest. I do not judge the universe.
18. The quality of what we do depends on our motivation, which is why we have to learn how to cultivate a compassionate mind.
19. The purpose of our lives is to be happy.
20. In the practice of tolerance, one’s enemy is the best teacher.