1. Be thankful for the hard times, for they have made you.
2. You can go to work or you can be the boss.
3. If you can do what you do best and be happy, you’re further along in life than most people.
4. Pay close attention to people who don’t clap when you win.
5. I get a friend to travel with me… I need somebody to bring me back to who I am. It’s hard to be alone.
6. Be good person, but don’t waste time proving it.
7. Everybody has gone through something that has changed them in a way that they could never go back to the person they once were.
8. I’m not the kind of person who tries to be cool or trendy, I’m definitely an individual.
9. The best thing about acting is that I get to lose myself in another character and actually get paid for it… It’s a great outlet. I’m not really sure who I am – it seems I change every day.
10. Only you and you alone can change your situation. Don’t blame it on anything or anyone.
11. I want to be a jerk like the rest of my friends, and have fun, and not care about the consequences, but I just can’t now.
12. Everywhere I go, somebody is staring at me, I don’t know if people are staring because they recognize me or because they think I’m a weirdo.
13. I don’t see why I can’t have friends of both sexes without wild rumors being circulated. It’s crazy.
14. Raising awareness on the most pressing environmental issues of our time is more important than ever.
15. I saw all the moral decay you could, beginning at 2 years old. But I also got to see how the other half lived.