1. I think it is possible for ordinary people to choose to be extraordinary.
2. If there was a way that I could not eat, so I could work more, I would not eat. I wish there was a way to get nutrients without sitting down for a meal.
3. Life is too short for long-term grudges.
4. I think it matters whether someone has a good heart.
5. The first step is to establish that something is possible. Then probability will occur.
6. Some people don’t like change, but you need to embrace change if the alternative is disaster.
7. Take risks now and do something bold. You won’t regret it.
8. It’s OK to have your eggs in one basket as long as you control what happens to that basket.
9. I don’t create companies for the sake of creating companies, but to get things done.
10. If something is important enough you should try, even if the probable outcome is a failure.
11. Persistence is very important. You should not give up unless you are forced to give up.
12. I could either watch it happen or be a part of it.
13. I had so many people try to talk me out of starting a rocket company, it was crazy.
14. I say something, and then it usually happens. Maybe not on schedule, but it usually happens.
15. People should pursue what they’re passionate about. That will make them happier than pretty much anything else.