1. Don’t compare yourself with anyone in this world… if you do so, you are insulting yourself.
2. If you are born poor its not your mistake, but if you die poor its your mistake.
3. As we look ahead into the next century, leaders will be those who empower others.
4. It’s fine to celebrate success but it’s more important to heed the lessons of failure.
5. We’ve got to put a lot of money into changing behavior.
6. Money has no utility to me beyond a certain point.
7. I don’t generally read a lot of fiction.
8. I really had a lot of dreams when I was a kid, and I think a great deal of that grew out of the fact that I had a chance to read a lot.
9. Personally, I’d like to see more of our leaders take a technocratic approach to solving our biggest problems.
10. Be nice to nerds. Chances are you’ll end up working for one.
11. Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning.
12. Expectations are a form of first-class truth: If people believe it, it’s true.
13. Success is a lousy teacher. It seduces smart people into thinking they can’t lose.
14. To win big, you sometimes have to take big risks.
15. I believe that if you show people the problems and you show them the solutions they will be moved to act.